Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center.
Italian rep coming from fashion show....
Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano....
He wanted to give his sample jackets from the fashion because of tax at the airport.....
Same old story than everyone.
Cost me $170 for 4 jackets.
He pulled another bag of 3 jacquets and asked $1000 after $500. He showed me the ATM. I became very suspicious and I told him that I had to go. He was very nice but tenacious, I gentlty pushed him a side to get in my car and left. As soon as I came back home, I did google it to find out that I got scammed.
Very upsetting but a good learning lesson for a senior man that should know better!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Ga Milano Leather Jaket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Cheap material for the dome! Do not buy this oven! False advertisement! Total waste of money! Customer service was crappy too. I should have read reviews first before I..."
- "IT'S A TRAP The most expensive add-ons, we are currently looking to expand our business on the email marketing.So we need the pre submitted information capturing feature and abandoned cart..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."