October 8th, 2015.Redondo Beach, California.

Arco gas station.

I just finished filling up my tank and started my car. This guy rolls up in a brand new BMW X5 in silver and asks if I spoke spanish. I don't, of course. He asked for directions to LAX which was simple enough.

He asked if he could give me a gift for my advice and so I was like ok whatever. I was expecting a T-Shirt but from his backseat he produced a bag labeled AG Milano with 3 jackets inside. I already smell fishy (Read: White Van Speaker Scam) but the guy is so well versed I'm not even mad. I give him $110 and we part ways.

Oh well.I completely forgot to get a picture of the plates.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Italian Style Clothing and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Italian Style Clothing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Italian Style Clothing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Italian Style Clothing?

Comments

Yes.My scammer was so generous for me giving him directions to LAX that he wanted to give me some left overs from his photo shoot.

I offered him $200. He was insulted, it was a gift.

But then he said if I wanted to give his son a new computer, he would take it...that and another $200 from an ATM.

These guys are so good at what they do it's worth the lesson in life.I sure paid.

Anaheim, California, United States #1057452

My buddy just got ripped off by this guy too! Bought 2 jackets total of $100.00 Bad things happen to good people. :(

to Dexter Anaheim, California, United States #1057453

Same type of situation for him too.He was at the gas station, guy said he had to get to airport, didn't wanna pay taxes on his jackets...blah blah..what a joke!

And he gave him the wrong sizes too!Bummer!

Unbelievable it happened to me too exactly the same modus! Good I only gave him $65 for the two jacket. Lesson learned.

Same day same scam in Culver City,.... I was on my way to Redondo ...