Italian Style Clothing - Directions to the Airport and Jackets.

17 of 35 Italian Style Clothing reviews

October 8th, 2015.Redondo Beach, California.

Arco gas station.

I just finished filling up my tank and started my car. This guy rolls up in a brand new BMW X5 in silver and asks if I spoke spanish. I don't, of course. He asked for directions to LAX which was simple enough.

He asked if he could give me a gift for my advice and so I was like ok whatever. I was expecting a T-Shirt but from his backseat he produced a bag labeled AG Milano with 3 jackets inside. I already smell fishy (Read: White Van Speaker Scam) but the guy is so well versed I'm not even mad. I give him $110 and we part ways.

Oh well.I completely forgot to get a picture of the plates.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
17 of 35 Italian Style Clothing reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Taken

May 25 #1164131

Yes. My scammer was so generous for me giving him directions to LAX that he wanted to give me some left overs from his photo shoot. I offered him $200. He was insulted, it was a gift. But then he said if I wanted to give his son a new computer, he would take it...that and another $200 from an ATM.
These guys are so good at what they do it's worth the lesson in life. I sure paid.

Dexter

Nov 02, 2015 #1057452 Anaheim, California, United States

My buddy just got ripped off by this guy too! Bought 2 jackets total of $100.00 Bad things happen to good people. :(

Dexter

Nov 02, 2015 #1057453 Anaheim, California, United States

Same type of situation for him too. He was at the gas station, guy said he had to get to airport, didn't wanna pay taxes on his jackets...blah blah..what a joke! And he gave him the wrong sizes too! Bummer!

Oct 27, 2015 #1054791

Unbelievable it happened to me too exactly the same modus! Good I only gave him $65 for the two jacket. Lesson learned.

Oct 09, 2015 #1045596

Same day same scam in Culver City,.... I was on my way to Redondo ...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.